This resource contains 30 worksheets for ordering Australian coins, matching coins to a price, counting like coins, drawing coins to make a specific amount, word problems and more. These worksheets are ready for you to just print and go. Plenty of variety to keep the children interested and learning and different levels are included to provide differentiation for your groups.
You will find:
- Circle the coins needed (4 worksheets)
- Counting like groups of coins (6 worksheets)
- Making an amount with coins in different ways (4 worksheets)
- Shopping word problems (8 worksheets)
- Cutting out and ordering coins (1 worksheets)
- Making rubbings of coins (1 worksheets)
- Cutting and pasting amounts of money (6 worksheets)
A great package to supplement any Australian Money program!
Aligned to the Australian Mathematics Curriculum for Years 1 and 2:
- ACMNA017 Recognise, describe and order Australian coins according to their value.
- ACMNA034 Count and order small amounts of coins and notes according to their value.
This resource is for one classroom use only. It is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Australian Money Worksheets Year 1/2
PDF (37 Mb / 32 pages)