Counting groups of Australian notes and coins, matching prices, shopping problems and calculating change - all these activities and more. 29 worksheets that require no preparation whatsoever, just print and go, with the option to print one of the worksheets in colour, to laminate and use as a game in a math centre. Plenty of variety to keep the children interested and learning. Different levels are included to provide differentiation for your groups.
You will find:
- A spin and calculate prices activity (5 worksheets)
- Circling the notes and coins to match a price (5 worksheets)
- Shopping word problems – buying 2 or 3 items and calculating the change (8 worksheets)
- Drawing notes and coins to match a price (2 worksheets)
- Counting coins and notes and calculating how much more is needed (1 worksheet)
- Matching groups of coins and notes to prices (5 worksheets)
- Calculating the costs of grocery bills (2 worksheets)
- Shopping game (choice of B&W and colour)
A great package to supplement any Australian Money program!
Aligned to the Australian Mathematics Curriculum for Years 1 and 2 :
ACMNA017 Recognise, describe and order Australian coins according to their value.
ACMNA034 Count and order small amounts of coins and notes according to their value.
This resource is for one classroom use only. It is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Australian Money Worksheets Year 3/4
ZIP with 1 PDF (54 Mb / 56 pages)