This resource has all the hundreds charts you need to teach your students about the number system to 1,000. Whether you prefer to use charts that go from 0-99 or 1-100, they are all provided. Fill the gap worksheets, a 1-1,000 number line to construct, blank counting charts to use for assessment and hundred chart puzzles are all included. These worksheets and activities are suitable for independent, small group and whole class activities. Display the charts on an interactive whiteboard or print and laminate them for student use.
Easy to use for differentiation.
You will find:
- Hundreds Charts - 1-100, 101-200, 201-300, 301-400, 401-500, 501-600, 601-700, 701-800, 801-900, 901-1,000
- Hundreds Charts - 0-99, 100-199, 200-299, 300-399, 400-499, 500-599, 600-699, 700-799, 800-899, 900-999.
- Fill the Gap Hundreds Charts - 1-100, 101-200, 201-300, 301-400, 401-500, 501-600, 601-700, 701-800, 801-900, 901-1,000, Fill the Gap Hundreds Charts - 0-99, 100-199, 200-299, 300-399, 400-499, 500-599, 600-699, 700-799, 800-899, 900-999.
- Fill the Gap Hundreds Charts Answers
- Blank Counting Charts - to use for assessment
- 1-1000 Number Line - cut and glue together. How far will it reach around the classroom?
- Hundred Chart Puzzles - print and laminate.
This resource is for one classroom use only. It is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Counting to 1,000 with Hundreds Charts and Number Lines
ZIP (95 Mb / 115 pages)
Years 1, 2 and 3