These worksheets and task cards provide support for your teaching of number sequences to and from 100 and skip counting by 2s, 5s and 10s. They are aligned with the Australian Mathematics Curriculum for Year 1 (ACMNA012).
The worksheets would make excellent consolidation and review work and may be used to assess your students’ understanding. The task cards may be used for whole class games such as Scoot and Scavenger Hunt (instructions included) or by small groups or individuals during Maths rotations/centres. Recording sheets and answers are also included.
You will find:
- 17 worksheets (some similar worksheets to provide differentiation)
- 2 sets of 24 task cards – Set 1 Numbers to 50; Set 2 Numbers to 100
- Answers for worksheets and task cards
- Task card recording sheets
- Scoot and Scavenger Hunt recording sheets
- Scoot and Scavenger Hunt instructions
This resource is for one classroom use only. It is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Year 1 Maths Unit 1 Number Sequences
ZIP with 1 PDF file (63.3MB / 55 pages + B&W version of task cards)